don buckley is a design thinker, innovator, and educator who uses design to create innovative solutions in education. He is the co-founder of Tools at Schools, faculty at Teachers College Columbia, an author, public speaker and workshop facilitator. don lectures and consults internationally on design thinking and innovation in education.
Conversations I'm Presenting
- Collaborating with New Media Literacies
- Design Thinking in Schools
- Read This! Watch This! Do This!
- Prototyping a School, Space, Program,Project, Class or Lesson
- Moving Beyond the Drive-By Model for Professional Development
Log in to post a comment.